👨🏼⚖️ Board of Directors
Five owners volunteer their time to be Directors on the Board. They select among them four to occupy Officers’ positions. The positions are:
- President - Presides the affairs and operation of the Association, with all the powers and duties vested in the position.
- Vice-president - In the absence or disability of the President, exercises the powers and duties of President.
- Treasurer - Maintains control of all the funds, securities and debts.
- Secretary - Records and files the minutes of all proceedings.
The remaining fifth Director has an equal voice and voting rights on the Board. He assists in the affairs and operation of the Association.
The Board of Directors is assisted by a property manager from Seacrest Services Inc. The property manager does not have voting rights on the Board of Directors and serves only as a management assistant and advisor.
- To apply the rules and compel others to follow them;
- To keep and exceed high standards of safety and comfort;
- To preserve the structure and enhance the beauty of the property;
- To maintain and improve the communication lines with our owners and occupants;
- To promote and strengthen social and community life; and
- To manage and control the Association finances within budget.
Raymond Duquette, President
Bill Deutsch, Vice-President
Linda Simon, Treasurer
Shari Jenner, Secretary
Ralph Pellatt, Director
Seacrest Property Manager
Anthony Serrone has resigned from Seacrest to work and assist in the family business run by his father. Until a replacement is found, Jacqueline Pugh, Seacrest District Manager and Joe Menchie are co-sharing the responsibility of Property Manager for Grantham E.